So A-Killer and I were walking back from class at around 1PM. It was on Havelock road where a large concentration of schools are. So it was normal for school boys to be loitering around their favourite hot spots along this busy Colombo road.
While we walked towards the bus stop a boy maybe about 16 or 17 years of age grabbed my hand.
1. pulled my hand away and kept on walking.
2. grabbed his hand as well and twisted in until he screamed uncles
3. stopped and asked what he wanted
4. punched him with my other hand
5. screamed and A-Killer hit him with her hand bag
I did number 3. He asked me if I could buy him 2 Goldleafs from the shop since he’s in uniform he can’t buy it. Before A-Killer could say a work i took the money, got the Goldleaf and gave it to him.
When I came back A-Killer gave me a stare and walked off.
I kept thinking.
Did I do the right thing?